The new Let’s Go Adventuring 2018 Infographic has a variety of fun and educational components- and anyone is welcome to use it for firewood and forest pest education! To learn more about Firewood Month and the importance of making good firewood choices, please visit our Firewood Month Toolkit. This graphic is specially designed to be used during Week Two, although anyone is welcome to use it year-round.
- Full Infographic: PDF Version, no white border
- Full Infographic: PDF, white border for easy printing
- Full Infographic: PNG Graphical file version, best for embedding in websites
- Social Media Snippet: 200 Miles
- Social Media Snippet: Fishing Supplies
- Social Media Snippet: 87% of Campers
We could not have made such an informative resource without the information from these excellent sources (listed by roughly three rows of content):
Top Left to Right
- U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, and U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Census Bureau. 2016 National Survey of Fishing, Hunting, and Wildlife-Associated Recreation.
- “New 5-Year Report Shows 101.6 Million Americans Participated in Hunting, Fishing & Wildlife Activities.” U.S. Department of the Interior, 7 Sept. 2017, https://www.doi.gov/pressreleases/new-5-year-report-shows-1016-million-americans-participated-hunting-fishing-wildlife.
- U.S Department of the Interior, 2016 ( see above)
Middle Left to Right:
- Recreation.gov, long credit: Recreation.gov statistics provided by Recreation One-Stop
- B. Nelson and K. Peterson (2008). “Firewood Use in Wisconsin State Parks and Forests: 2006 and 2008” Bureau of Science Services.
Bottom Left to Right: