Welcome to our Firewood Outreach Toolbox, where you can find our Quick Reference list of customize-ready outreach materials, targeted groups outreach list, videos, and logo use instructions. If you are a professional in the field of forest pest outreach, we suggest you also visit our For Professionals page.
Quick Reference List:
- Posters- see 2017 designs or browse all Posters
- Postcards – see 2017 designs or browse all Postcards and Mailings
- Brochures – see 2017 designs or browse all Brochures and Rack Cards
- Radio Spots / PSAs – browse all six Radio PSA choices
- Advertisements – browse all Advertisements
Targeted Groups Outreach Items
- Youth Outreach materials are curated on our FOR KIDS page
- Professional Outreach and Reference documents are on our FOR PROFESSIONALS page
- Landscaper, Arborist, or Tree Care Client Outreach Materials
- Other targeted outreach groups items, such as birdwatcher handouts, christmas tree buyer education, and more are all found on the For Professionals page.
Educational and Promotional Videos
- Don’t Move Firewood YouTube channel
- Don’t Move Firewood iTunes podcast collection
- Contact Us to request bulk DVDs for educational needs
- We recommend the Outsmart Invasives YouTube Channel for excellent quick forest pest identification videos
Logos and Slogans
- Use of our logos is permitted for most non-profit and educational efforts. Use of our logos is prohibited by for-profit entities without prior written approval of appropriate educational content and non-endorsement placement.
- Email us via the Contact Us form to request logos. Please include the following in your request:
- One sentence on the intended use of the logo(s), i.e. “Will be on a poster displayed at our state park entrance firewood kiosk.”
- Which of these you need: Don’t Move Firewood, Buy It Where You Burn It, No Mueva La Leña, or Compre la Leña Donde Se Va a Usar, or another graphic or logo not specified in this list.
- What file type(s) you prefer, if known
- Anything else you think will help us send the right file on the first try!